Process for Announcing Vacancies
Departments/units wishing to employ students must register available vacancies with CASTO by following the below procedures:
1) Making sure there are sufficient funds in the department’s/unit’s budget to cover the positions to be announced.
Filling out the Student Employment Form (V-Form)
3) Indicate any exception or recommended student along with their ID in the comment box.
4) Send a signed form to CASTO.
CASTO will raise the vacancy by following the below procedures:
1) Receiving Finance Department’s approval on reserving the allocated budget.
2) Announces vacancies on the SEP portal and sends the announcement to the students.
1) CASTO receives the submitted applications.
2) CASTO screens the applications to make sure that they meet the criteria/eligibility for student employment as stated in the criteria.
3) CASTO sends applications to the departments/units to complete the selection process by interviewing shortlisted students and selecting the appropriate candidate.
4) CASTO sends a confirmation email of contract details to the selected candidates along with the timesheet template and requests for their IBAN details to process their payment.
1) At the end of every month, the timesheet shall be forwarded to CASTO signed by the Student, Direct Supervisor, and Budget Owner.
2) CASTO revises the timesheets along with the budget approved.
3) CASTO forwards the timesheets to Finance Department for payment process.
Interested in hosting SEP students?
Fill in the v-form
to request with the budget owner approval and forward it to email@example.com